Check out our new Cargo bikes ready and available for transporting your shopping!
We have 3 types of bikes, the 3 wheeled Nihola (pictured right and above), the 3 wheeled Bakfiest and the 2 wheel Gazelle (both pictured below). The Nihola & the Gazelle take up to 2 children and/or luggage and are slightly smaller than the original Bakfiest, that take 4, these bikes are light weight and designed with a nippy streamlined look that catches the eye and your imagination.
Park them right in the town centre bike spots!
Just think- no more Christmas parking troubles !
A Bike for All Reasons: children's taxi shopping dog transporter picnics and snow man transport
If you are interested in hiring a bike
then please email
email@example.com or call 474160
£15 per week or £30 per month
Click here to see our cargo bike T&C
Click here to see our smoothie bike T&C
Click here for our booking form
A £10 safe deposit is requested to make sure the bike is returned in good condition. The loan cost helps us to cover maintenance costs, ensuring the bikes are kept to a high standard.
Lindsay Dalgarno (pictured with twins Elith and Alby) has clocked up an impressive 83 miles in 12 days mostly doing the school and nursery runs - three round trips each day!
We also have a smoothie bike for hire, to see the T&C please click here
Benefits of a bike :-)
Did you know that if you replaced short car trips you are likely to see the following benefits:
* The average cost of travel per mile for a car is 79p. The average cost of travel per mile for a bike is 4p!
* On a bicycle you can travel up to 1037 kilometres on the energy equivalent of a single litre of petrol.
* Cycling for half an hour every day can halve the risk of heart disease.
* Cycling for 20 minutes uses as much energy as: swimming breast stroke for 13 minutes, playing football for 15 minutes, doing aerobics for 20 minutes or walking for 25 minutes.
* Depending on your speed you can burn between 375 - 600 calories per hour.
* Medical studies have shown that if you cycle regularly, you’re likely to live about 5 years longer and enjoy the health benefits of a person around 10 years younger.
* Motor vehicles contribute to around 27% of all Greenhouse Gas emissions.
* People commuting in vehicles breathe in 25% more pollution than those cycling.
Add a Comment